Chengelo's PTA exists:
- To promote understanding and fellowship between School and Home with the aim of sharing responsibilities. The overall aim should be to advance the physical, moral, intellectual and spiritual well being of the students.
- To provide opportunities for parents to enter into the activities of the school and to assist in its development.
- To give assistance to the school as requested by the Heads.
- To raise funds for projects approved by the Heads.
The PTA is governed by an Executive Committee. This body of elected parents and staff meet regularly throuout the year to voice parents concerns and carry out the regular business of the PTA.
- PTA Chairperson - Mr. Patrick Mutimushi
- PTA Vice Chairperson - Mrs. Nikki Holding
- PTA Treasurer - Mrs. Linda Chibangu
- PTA Secretary - Mrs. Helen Banda
- Mr. Owen Silavwe
- Mrs. Lee Anne Hammond
- Mr. Kasonde Lungu
Annual General Meeting
An Annual General Meeting of the PTA is normally held each year at the end of Term 3.
Contact the P.T.A
To contact the Chengelo Parent Teachers Association please email the PTA Secretary, Mrs. Helen Banda on email@example.com or call her on +260-0977876665.