POSITION: Human Resources Administrator
START DATE: April, 2021
DATE ADVERTISED: 16th March,2021
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 23rd March, 2021
CONTRACT TYPE: Full Time / 2 Years
JOB DESCRIPTION: Download here.
- Come and be part of an exciting HR team.
- Join a Christian School whose vision is to provide the best quality education to produce future generations of leaders for Zambia
- Be part of a unique community centred around the school in rural Zambia.
- Be part of a boarding school with excellent accommodation, sporting facilities, a school farm, clinic, and outstanding outdoor education centre.
- Share in our School Core values which are Faith, Integrity, Servant heartedness, Perseverance, Creativity, and Responsibility.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team in an expanding school. Chengelo School looks for committed Christians who are passionate about their faith with strong professional backgrounds. Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the successful candidate will provide administrative support across the full range of Human Resources work at the School.
As the leading Independent boarding School in Zambia, we are committed to the development of the whole child, intellectually, physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually. You will need a commitment to all these areas to ensure that we fulfil this.
QUALIFICATIONS, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Committed Christian looking to serve with a vision for Christian Leadership
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Business Management, and/or Social Sciences or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in human resources with experience working for international schools and/or organizations with cross-cultural experience, understanding and sensitivity;
- Must be a paid-up member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management (ZIHRM);
- Knowledgeable of Zambian labour laws
- Experience working with labour unions
- Ability to exercise confidentiality and high levels of professionalism and integrity
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Written and spoken fluency in English required
- Proficiency in Microsoft office package;
- Experience handling Immigration matters; this includes processing temporal and work/residence permits for all expatriate staff, Study permits for foreign students; visas, Report Orders etc.
- A competitive local salary
- Accommodation in worker’s compound
- discounted school fees
- main meal during term time
- local medical cover,
- a gratuity payment
- Chengelo has an excellent track record for training and development of its staff.
CONTACT & APPLICATIONS:
For further details including job specifications www.chengeloschool.org/work-with-us/
Candidates who meet the above the above requirements, should send their CVs with a covering letter and a completed Chengelo application form (download from our website) and email to email@example.com